Contact us now
+32 2 888 62 88

Brussels airlines announced their readiness to merge with Lufthansa

 

 

78010104

 

On Wednesday the German airline Lufthansa made the made a statement of intent to take over Brussels Airlines in early 2017.
During supervisory board meeting shareholders of Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines agreed to reach a final agreement by year-end.
Lufthansa currently owns 45% of the shares. Brussels Airlines will get €2.6 million from Lufthansa for the rest 55%.
The name of the company Brussels airlines is a well-known brand, so it will remain the same after merging.

a-330-in-sky

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons